Wednesday, October 27, 2010

luv(sic) part4 (ice blend)


Luv (Sic) Part 4 Lyrics

[Meet me half way from Mars to Venus, beep beep the chase] is on between us
Retweet the sweetest piece of confection, hand made device for remote connection
Ask a question, wait for an answer and make a suggestion
A time and a place for a first impression, second and third to the fourth dimension
Rise above the weights that held us captive to a square, swear that I, I the captain
To cruise in sci-fi, red sky burn like sapphire, a moth to a fire, but we can fly higher
To reach an apex, we fit tight like a glove with no latex
Bring it down to earth for a cooling session, laying sideways and glazed in essence
Gazed each other in the eye to find galaxies of uncharted nebulas, heard joy over spilled milk on a quilt
Of lavender, woven in the fabric of our calendar

Dress up at the end of October, give thanks to the fam in November
A cold but cozy December, and we're back to the origin so let me begin
Snowflakes in January, heart warm like February, I wouldn't ordinarily
March to the drum play a fool like April, May the best sing in a June recital
Power of the will, Julius and Augustus, aw you know it's just us
In a new semester, back in September, boy I wonder if you still remember
Boy I wonder if you still remember, boy I wonder if you still remember

When you took my hand I couldn't hide it, way too delighted
Tried to ride it cool but obliged to write it, wouldn't fight it
How my watch paused when I put my lips on your eyelids, the lost second
Deposit in a memory bank, every chance I pocketed a scent
A blank check with your signature, font san serif, the curvature, a lone harbinger
With toys play coy like fish in a pond, fond words serve poems like dish
Life is short like a doggone leash, or a fuse in an open circuitry
That got struck by lightning, hang a painting on the wall over the writing
Brighten up the room for a private dining, increase the peace and cease the anxiety
Spread love and CC: the whole society, you got me shooting off on a tangent
Like I always do when I'm on the fringe, and the tally of the letters will reach
The valley where the wings will seek, a series so classic at the top of October

Give thanks to the fam in November, a cold but cozy December
And we're back to the origins so let me begin
Snowflakes in January, heart warm like February, I wouldn't ordinarily
March to the drum play a fool like April, May the best sing in a June recital
Power of the will, Julius and Augustus, aw you know it's just us
In a new semester, back in September, boy I wonder if you still remember
Boy I wonder if you still remember, boy I wonder if you still remember